NURSE HONOREE selection CRITERIA
- Active member of the Nurses Alumni Chapter
- Served on Nurses Alumni Chapter’s committee and/or held an office in the chapter
- Supporter of the Nurses Alumni Chapter activities, e.g. Prayer Breakfast or Scholarship luncheon, Career expo, Mentoring Program etc.
- Monetary contribution to the Alumni Chapter
- Able to describe the joy he/she feels about nursing
- Made a significant impact on some area in health care
- Participates in activities to support nursing. Examples include, but are not limited to, professional organizations, speaker on healthcare topics, leads or participates in health care ministry at church/community, volunteers at homeless shelters or community venues and/or participates in healthcare screenings, etc.
NURSE CARE EXPERIENCES
- Received a recognition or award related to the nursing profession, e.g., from place of work, professional organization, etc.
- Has been promoted
- Certification in area of work
- Acts as a Mentor or advocate for the profession
- Earned an advanced degree.